Sr. B Shamrocks Seek Social Media Coordinator
If you’re a lacrosse fan and follow and support the "Shamrocks", then we're looking for you! We are in need of an energetic, and "hip", up and coming social / digital media star who loves sports (mainly lacrosse!) and is interested in developing your skills and resume, then we look forward to hearing from you.
With the Presidents Cup in the West this year, we hope that many hands make light work. A social media coordinator is pivotal to our team, our sport and our GOAL... to make it to the PRESIDENTS CUP!
Please submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media coordinators help boost the social media presence of an organization. They create and execute digital marketing strategies to inform, advertise, and attract public interest. They handle the organization's social media accounts, where they monitor comments and interact with the social media community.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content involving our club
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around our club and players
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with the public, fans, sponsors and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from the public and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions